welcome to Cullman Internal Medicine
Since 1976 Cullman Internal Medicine has provided quality adult primary care medical care. Our Team of 60 providers and staff strive to meet the medical and preventative care needs of our patients in a compassionate and personal manner. Our clinic offers a wide array of diagnostic and treatment services to meet most of the care needs of our patients. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and professional staff members work together to provide the best possible medical care. Thank you for choosing Cullman Internal Medicine and we look forward to serving you!
News & Announcements
Cullman Internal Medicine has added some exciting new services…..
- RheumatologyDr. Celia Fernandez is accepting new rheumatology patients, call 256-737-8055. Dr. Fernandez has appointments available Monday through Friday.
- New Patients are now being accepted for Dr. Lane Friedman – 256-737-8052, Dr. Benjamin Rogers – 256-737-8050 and Dr. Adam Harrison – 256-737-8051
- Pharmacy located inside our office on the 3rd floor. Prescriptions, Compounding and over the counter items are available before you leave. Open to the public – stop by and meet our pharmacist, Page Dunlap. Call 256-737-8021
- Walk-in Appointments are available. Why go to the local urgent care, when you can see one of our physicians or nurse practitioners. Keep your regular scheduled appointments, but when you need a minor problem handled quickly, come in from 8am-11am and 1pm-3pm.
- Incontinence Treatment Having bladder problems? Call to schedule an consultation with nurse practitioner, Niki Brooks – 256-737-8051
- Weight Loss Consultations/Program – looking for a weight loss solution? Call to schedule a personalized appointment with Dr. Naykala Ruse, board certified in Bariatric Medicine.
- Follow Your Health Online! Join our patient portal to access your medical information, request appointments, request prescription refills or send a message to our doctor. Go to our Patient Portal to get started!
Please take a few moments to tell us about your visit.
Submit your survey